Contact Me If...
- Student or postdoc: and want to join the CML team.
- Scientist: who'd like to chat about science, possible collaboration, or arranging a talk.
- Clinician/practitioner: who'd like advice on lifestyle behaviors and chronic disease or with translating science.
- Anyone: who wants to talk science!
- 2020: B.S. Kinesiology, University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire
- 2022: Master’s Thesis Award Winner – ACSM NIP Special Interest Group
- Interactions between lifestyle factors and cerebrovascular health outcomes
- Primarily focused on the influence of psychological stress
- Connecting cerebrovascular health and physical activity
- Finding ways to improve community outreach and more effectively promote physical activity
- love to draw in my spare time and hope to start a shop for my artwork soon
- Enjoy camping, hiking, and canoeing – I’m always looking for good trail recommendations!
- I marched both colorguard and winterguard for 4 years